Friday, April 04, 2008

Some Friday Fun!!!

Need to waste some time this Friday.... then Movie Quote Madness is for you....

I got this from Death Wore a Feathered Mullet - who got it from someone else...

But anyway here are the rules


  • Leave your guesses in the comments.
  • No Googling or using IMDB search functions. Don’t cheat!
  • Know-it-alls, limit your guesses to three movies. Save some for others!

And begin....

  • Well Myra's is named Pillow Pants. And so even though she totally wants to have sex with me, Myra says that if I put my... thing in her, Pillow Pants will bite it off. So, I gotta wait until Pillow Pants get peed out of her body on her 21st birthday before we can have sex.

  • I once had to judge a tighty-whitey contest for Lambda Kappa Pi. Trust me, I can handle anything.

  • Dude that chick's a MILF! {AMERICAN PIE by Lisa Lu }

  • I was jealous. I was so jealous of you I couldn't see straight! You did everything you said you were going to do, everything! And your talent, this incredible talent! I can't even yodel! {BEACHES by Amanda}

  • Yeah, I've been craving burgers, too. Furburgers. Come on, dudes, let's pick up some trim at a strip club. The Doogie line always works on strippers. (BTW I watched this movie AGAIN last night...god I love this movie....)

  • Oh, man! Where do I begin? First there was the time the farmer traded me for some magic beans. I ain't never gotten over that. Then this fool went off and had a party, and they all starting trying to pin a tail on me. Then they all got drunk, and started hitting me with sticks, yelling "Piñata! Piñata!" What the hell is a piñata, anyway? (SHREK - guessed by TREE )

  • The real point is not to get yourself into this position, that's what you have to realize. You gotta know all the tricks like, for example, if a woman's on top she can't get pregnant. It's just gravity. {KNOCKED UP by Amanda}

  • Remember my dear, I can smell a lie like a fart in a car.

  • God had cursed me I think. The last guy I had sex with killed himself the next day. I'm failing math. I was supposed to be cheerleading captain... {HEATHERS by Lisa Lu}

  • Y'know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but noooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy ass through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad... {INDEPENDANCE DAY by Lisa Lu}

  • You can milk just about anything with nipples. {MEET THE PARENTS by Amanda}

  • She hasn't answered your calls, she didn't respond to any of your letters, she didn't respond to the candygram. God only knows what happened to the kitten you got for her. 'Cause she didn't keep it, and I know you're not raising the goddamn thing. I think it's very obvious at this juncture that she just flat out does not wanna see you anymore.

  • You are responsible for raising an icon which draws worship from the Lord. You have broken the first commandment. Not only that, I'm afraid not a one of you passes for a decent human being. Your continued existence is a mockery of morality. Like you, Mr. Burton. Last year cheated on your wife of 17 years 8 times. You even had sex with her best friend while you were supposed to be home watching the kids.

  • Oh Sam, let me take a look at you. Fred, she's gotten her boobies. (SIXTEEN CANDLES guess by TREE )

  • Sweets. You couldn't ignore me if you tried. So... so. Are you guys like boyfriend-girlfriend? Steady dates? Lovers? Come on, sporto, level with me. Do you slip her the hot beef injection? {BREAKFAST CLUB by Amanda}

and know you know what type of movies I like...

8 comments:

Tree said...

I will take the easy ones!
Oh, man! Where do I begin? First there was the time the farmer traded me for some magic beans. I ain't never gotten over that. Then this fool went off and had a party, and they all starting trying to pin a tail on me. Then they all got drunk, and started hitting me with sticks, yelling "Piñata! Piñata!" What the hell is a piñata, anyway? - this is Shrek

Oh Sam, let me take a look at you. Fred, she's gotten her boobies. - Sixteen Candles!

Sweets. You couldn't ignore me if you tried. So... so. Are you guys like boyfriend-girlfriend? Steady dates? Lovers? Come on, sporto, level with me. Do you slip her the hot beef injection? - this is a guess, but About Last Night

Jen said...

2 right Tree :)

Amanda Angert said...

#4 Beaches
#7 Knocked Up
#11 Meet the Parents

Amanda Angert said...

OOH OOH I got it! The last one just came to me! The Breakfast Club -- LOVE that movie!!!!

LisaLu said...

God had cursed me I think. The last guy I had sex with killed himself the next day. I'm failing math. I was supposed to be cheerleading captain... Heathers


Y'know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but noooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy ass through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad...Independence Day


Dude that chick's a MILF! American Pie

Steph said...

I once had to judge a tighty-whitey contest for Lambda Kappa Pi. Trust me, I can handle anything.

Legally Blonde....I think :)

Steph said...

Yeah, I've been craving burgers, too. Furburgers. Come on, dudes, let's pick up some trim at a strip club. The Doogie line always works on strippers. (BTW I watched this movie AGAIN last night...god I love this movie....)

Could it be - "Harold & Kumar" ?

Blogger said...

I've just downloaded iStripper, and now I can watch the hottest virtual strippers on my taskbar.