when I have more time I will write more but just to give you an idea of what the last 10 days have been like...
- Head to Fl for vacation
- Go to the beach on Monday and despite putting on 40 SPF sunblock turn into a giant boiled lobster
- Have a huge Tropical Storm hit while you are there
- Have said Tropical Storm basically stall out right where you are staying - dumping 24 inches of rain.
- Try to escape Tropical Storm and flood your car causing you to get out and push it in knee deep water to some strange persons house and leave car
- Wait in white couch and Tchocki hell till the rain stops to see if your car even will start up
- Take lots of pictures as water creeps closer and closer to the house
- Thank god I brought perfume and a big canister of wet ones since the sewer flooded and we can only use "minimal" water (nevermind we can't really flush the toilets...ewwww)
- Have car not start up
- Have car towed and be told that most likely the engine is ruined based on what they have seen so far
- Tell TC I have PMS
- Have first Tchocki "murder"...poor clown with monkey - TW states it is an accident...has to go up in front of a judge (aka great grandma)
- Cry as insurance company tells you if engine is damaged most likely they would total your car because it is old and has lots of miles on it
- Cry tears of joy when repair place tells us all they had to do was drain the engine and change the oil and that it was a miracle we didn't sustain full engine damage
- ESCAPE Florida
- On way home from FL find out BIL, SIL and three kids are coming to our house for a visit - ASAP...
- cry, cry, cry as it is Wed and BIL, SIL and said three kids are still at our home
Yeah our vacation was an adventure all right...one I would like not to repeat - EVER...