Friday, December 05, 2008

Caught up in the FACEBOOK web...

So a number of weeks ago I jumped on the Facebook bandwagon...it has been great to find out what people have been up to since high school and college. Some things have been very surprising to learn.

The thing is someone (Scott or Shar I can't think who started it) started putting up old pictures from college...and it spured many of us on to post our own old pictures and with it came back lots and lots of memories - especially fun when you don't even remember the situation.

So I have put up some of my own old pictures and went looking the other night for more and learned two things

  • The digital revolution is a wonderful thing...I have a ton of pictures where it is too dark or too blurry or someone turned at the wrong moment - or best yet pictures of the same thing taken multiple times in order to get the picture "right". Although looking back at some of the times I had in college I am thinking while gladd for the digital revolution...very glad it wasn't around during my college days...by the time things got too freaky or wacked I was usually out of film...

  • Really what the hell was up with my style...some pictures from 15 years ago I look great (and those are definately the ones I am posting to FB) - but some pictures...some pictures it looks like a band of New Jersians held me down and styled my hair while the Before pictures from "What Not to Wear" threw up on my body...big hair and bad clothes...that was my 1990's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, good to see you back in the blogging world;)
I am on Facebook, i'll look for you and add you as a friend so I can send you all kinds of ridiculous things to take up al of your time, lol....