Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Back...Maybe?

I know it has been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since you have seen my face, er...read my most intimate thoughts I want to share...

Life has been busy...Life has been hectic...Life has been, well life...

I have spent the past few months dealing with kids and home and work, which has left me very little ME time...and I have been feeling not so hot about myself - so I need to do something about that...I need to make ME time - I need to start doing things again that make ME happy...

In looking back, I enjoyed writing the blog...sure I may not have to many followers (if any) - but it has been an outlet for me to talk without bothering anyone in person to the point they will avoid me at all costs...{here comes that crazy lady to talk about some craft or what her kids did yesterday}...but thanks to the power of the 'net - I can spill all sorts of things and those that don't want to hear or see it - well they don't have too...

So starting fresh again...once again - I hope I don't disappoint the 3 of you that may actually read my blog...it will, like always, be a mish-mash of things - one day I might talk about crafting and show you a simply awesome craft thing (and with the holidays coming up - I have some doozys up my sleeve)...the next I may be telling some utter cute {well at least to me} story about my kids...then I may be lamenting on my Fat-Ass (oh I have so much to say about that...)

So with a renewed optimism - I give you this...I PROMISE I will post at least 2x's per week until the end of the year...sometimes you may get more...but you won't get less

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Woo! Go, Jenni! :D