Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Copulating Female Dog

So today I went off to meet my husband to sign some paperwork at a local bank branch. Instead of walking the 10 blocks in the 90 heat I decided to drive, whereas my husband who works a mere 3 blocks walked - so I round the corner that the bank is on and see my husband standing in the street along the side of the road saving me a place...

Very sweet of him but I would think after being together for say oh a dozen or so years he should know I parallel park about as well as I run marathons (for those that barely know me I am pretty sure I would rather get eaten by a lion then run more than 50 yards - I think it would be far less painful)...so I go around and around the block waiting for someone on the side street to pull out...see the side streets are intersected by driveways so you get 1 maybe 2 cars along the side...pulling between a car and air - not a problem for me...pulling between 2 cars...serious problem

So after my 4th or 5th time around I spy an empty spot and nudge myself in...as I am getting out of the car a little beat up car pulls up along side my car and the women inside proceeds to forcefully yell to me

"Copulating Female Dog"

and then speed off with her "Jesus Loves You" license plate frame flapping in the wind...

I am going to assume, since I had never laid eyes on this woman before today, that she must have seen the spot after she past it and was going around the block and found me in it...

umm ok...I burst out laughing while I have been called many things in my life "Copulating Female Dog" is not one them...

I am going to go with the theory she was calling me a F'n B*@#%...but for some reason her love of Jesus, attested by her license plate frame, does not allow her to use profanity in a vulgar way?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a new one for me! Your blog is great -- thanks for having the link on SCS.

Mrs. Wheezer said...

New one for me, too! LOL!