Thursday, December 21, 2006

seriously F-me....

and I am not talking to my husband here....

I am a big ol' computer LOSER to the n'th degree...

I know S*#T about computers so I ask myself "Self, why did you start a blog?"

answer is I don't really know...to get some frustration out...

well I have not a clue what HTML is - if I can cut, paste, copy and adjust I can do alright...so what did I do...

I added like 10 more websites to my sidebar...

I should have stopped there...but I didn't

I decided to see what othe things Blogger had to offer...

OH LOOK - a different looking template - why sure it will keep everything I just spent the past hour imputting - right...

NOPE - no f'n way....

so until I have another hour to fix my links...enjoy the basic Blogger ones

3 comments:

Heather said...

The exact same thing happened to me when I switched to beta blogger! I felt the exact same level of frustration. I don't think it matters how computer literate you are....it just doesn't work right some times! UGH!

Mrs. Wheezer said...

Been there, done that. Hellooooo beta!

So sorry.

Oh, The Joys said...

Arg! That's a drag.