Thursday, November 19, 2009

Oh Yeah - I'm Struttin' - Reindeer Style

So I have been putting together all these crafty projects – gearing up for craft sales and holiday gifts for family and friends…and all along I have been taking pictures…

Guess where those pictures are - still on my camera…

But I DO want to participate in the STRUT YOUR STUFF Thursdays (see the cute little button to the right I managed to post) hosted by Somewhat Simple - click on over and take a look at some of the wonderful things other stalkers crafty bloggers have done...

So I went to my photo archives and found this that I did last month for a Holiday Card Swap…


Isn’t it adorable…

All the supplies are from Stampin’ Up! (Contact me if you need a dealer )

Dasher Stamp in Chocolate...Old Olive Paper with shimmery white snowflakes stamped on it...BEAUTIFUL flocked paper...and of course it isn't a card without some form of extras - a little ribbon...a cute little punched flower and a small little brad....

I usually send out about 100 cards to friends and family and yes all of them are handmade. This is one of about 4 different designs I will be sending out this year.

2 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Those are SO cute! I am so glad you are participating!!! Thanks for "strutting your stuff!"

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I am featuring these!