Friday, January 08, 2010

My Husband is Leaving Me...

and taking the kids with him....

I should have about 48 hours to myself - alone in my house...

Now I have had this happen before - the last time was a few years ago...during which about hour 2 of my aloneness my stomach started to twitch...and not in an excited good way...but rather a "got hit by a bus" way...and I spent most of my weekend alone alternating between my bed and the bathroom.

But not this weekend by golly...I resolve not to eat sushi this weekend...

What I do resolve to do is some crafting....some Wii'ing....some Chick Flickin'

So very glorious...no one to tell to brush thier teeth....no one to argue over what time bedtime is...no one to force "just one more bite of dinner"....

I sort of miss them already...sort of...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gretchen said...

How did it go? Did you all you wanted done?