Thursday, May 31, 2007

Molesting the Pig

Don’t worry this is not a post about Nookie time with my hubby…

No rather yesterday Toothless Wonder came home with a necklace…in the shape of a tooth…can you guess what was in that necklace…

YEP another tooth…for those counting at home that makes a total of SIX for TW.

So she got her little Tooth Fairy box and put her tooth in it and plowed it under her pillow…as she was drifting off to sleep she told me I could either call or e-mail the tooth fairy but not to forget to let her know…Ah the age of technology…e-mailing the tooth fairy.

SO Third Child and I look at each other and he said “You got some money?”

But of course…

You see the girls each have a piggy bank…TC and I help fill the banks with spare change every now and then but for the most part it is filled with money the girls get here and there.

So last night I needed 5 dimes…where did I go – straight to the piggy…

Nothing like sitting on your bed at 10 pm at night with your fingers shoved up a pigs hole…

The humorous thing about this is this morning after counting her money TW walked over and deposited it in the piggy bank…

One day she will find out I am the Tooth Fairy and that I gave her the same five dimes over and over and over and over again…

I guess that is why there are Therapists?

2 comments:

TxGambit said...

Hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do!!!!

Mom Tu-Tu said...

When my daughter lost her first tooth, she literally lost it because she didn't want the tooth fairy to take it! LOL!