Friday, June 15, 2007

Chubby Girls get ye' arse to Kohls....

So yesterday I had to get a haircut so I decided to leave work oh 2 hours before my appointment...


and I wondered around Kohls...


and I found THIS!!!



What is THIS....well my chubby friends it is apt. 9® Mock-Layered Floral Empire Dress

and I bought it in a PETITE MEDIUM!!!

YES that is right a MEDIUM....my 14/16 arse fit into a Medium

It is the perfect dress for those with hips and arse...the waist is made up of two elastic bands in an empire fashion and the material - ahhh perfect...a nice cotton - not clingy at all and most of all it doesn't have too much fabric...

I love the look of empire waist dresses but some of them have so much fabric on the bottom half it looks like I am smuggling piglets on my hips

Now this dress comes in Petite, Regular and Womens sizes in the store (online it only shows up in the Petites area)...I would say if you are a 14/16 - you should be able to fit in a Medium - Large - My top half isn't that well endowed which is one of the reasons I think I was able to fit nicely in a Medium...

And why I have you reading my blog - riddle me this Batman...

Why can't I fit my fat ass in a Size 14 Perfect Fit Dockers pants....but yet it fit into a Size 14 Perfect Fit Dockers shorts???? and likewise how can I fit my fat ass in a Size 14 Lee pants...but the Size 14 shorts...welll lets just say it aint a pretty picture - imagine Miss Piggy wearing Daisy Dukes....

I do believe Womens clothing manufactures were placed on this earth to drive me insane....

3 comments:

TxGambit said...

I do not understand clothing makers and how they do sizes. I just don't.

love the dress though!

MamaMaven said...

Cute dress, I've scored several cute ones at Kohls this summer but I missed that one! I am with you on the pants/shorts/capris with the f'ed up sizes though.

Mom O Matic said...

I like Kohls - though their plus sized section is an odd mix of cute (apt 9) and grandma golf wear. But they have great sales. I'm sure you look hot in your dress! Maybe you should wear it inside out so everyone can see the tag.