Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Open Letter to my Cats

While I am completely aware you can not read I feel the need to write this out...

If you are going to take the time to play with little micey friends...do them a favor and just kill them when you are done "playing"...

It was very difficult to explain to my daughters this morning why my husband had to kill Stuart Little...you see I thought your poor little mousey friend was deceased but when Third Child went to go remove him turns out he was still trying to hang on so valiently to life...

Third Child, half dead mouse, shovel - you can form your own picture...

Oh yeah one more thing...when you do kill them - Third Child would appreciate you not leaving it 2 steps outside the door on the deck...Appearently he managed to step barefoot on one of your conquests the other night...

1 comment:

TxGambit said...

Oh my!!! I am sooooo glad my cats aren't into that and/or just haven't caught any.... or maybe, just maybe, we don't have any mice in this area.

I would appreciate if they would step it up though with the spider killings.