Friday, April 11, 2008

Karma's a Bitch

Yesterday morning as I was getting ready for work I heard commotion downstairs…

TC was yelling raising his voice at PWG.

I go downstairs and ask what all the fuss was about

TC: I gave PWG a pair of socks like a minute ago and now she can’t find them.
ME: and
TC: How do you loose a pair of socks in a minute’s time?
ME: She’s six…what do you expect…she has the attention span of a goldfish.
TC: She really needs to pay attention.
ME: whatever.... remember one day you'll be old and decript and forget where you put things

Fast forward to last night…after dinner TC got changed so he could do some yardwork…he came downstairs with a pair of socks in his hand {you know where this is going right?} I was enjoying being read to by TW who was telling me all about the making of Mt Rushmore.

About 2 minutes later out of the corner of my eye I see TC roaming about the downstairs

ME: Whatcha doing?
TC: {grumble, grumble} Looking for my socks
ME: Didn’t you JUST have them a minute ago
TC: {grumble, grumble} yes
ME: like daughter, like old father

Don't forget to play along to LAST Fridays Fun - there are still a few quotes that haven't been guessed...and if you put movie quotes in your blog let me know and I will link ya up :)

No comments: