Wednesday, September 09, 2009

1st Crafty Post...

Ok, ok so I took it from my "other" blog...but you have 2 posts in one day...

Last year was the first time I actually made something for Halloween and it is addicting...

So for today I give you...

A fun BOO book....

Covers are 4x4 medium weight coasters covered by some Halloween paper that caught my eye ...rest of the paper is Stampin' Up! Whisper White and Lovely Lilac.

BOO is done with Stampin' Up! BIG DEAL alphabet (retired) using Pumpkin Pie ink and the EYES...those delicious large Googly EYES...from a big bag of googly eyes...that I got at a $1 store...a huge bag of eyes for $1...really you can't beat that

Inside pages are 3.75x3.75 with rounded corners...in colors of Pumpkin Pie, Green Galore and Lovely Lilac

I used my binding machine with a 3/8 O wire to bind it all up and tied various ribbons from my stash...

Keep checking back...more to come...

No comments: