Tuesday, September 15, 2009

a sneek peek of Christmas....

So I saw THIS beautiful binded book over at Danielle's site Fat Cat Stamper - (go check out her work - FAB-U-LOUS)

Anyway I loved the look of her book and said hummm....I would love to do something similar - so here is my version....


















Paper - Dashing (SU-retired), Vanilla (SU) Real Red (SU) Old Olive (SU)
Main Stamps- Season of Joy (SU), Merry and Bright (SU) Joy stamp (unknown)
Accessories - Binding Machine Scallop Punch (SU), Round Tab Punch (SU), flower stickers, Rhinestones

I spent the weekend getting my crafting area back into shape - so I can actually find stuff and not having to spend half my time looking for things to complete projects...

Coach Jenni - NOT


In another note...I am NOT the coach - upon arriving at the field on Saturday morning and being called "Coach Jenni" I was overtaken by about 6-7 dads...who fluttered around the field like a moth to a flame helping thier daughters to catch and hit and throw...I attempted to help TW with the catching and throwing, to th ebest of my ability with a bum shoulder, and was told I was throwing "too girly" - yes my 8 year old thinks I throw too girly...

and lastly I leave you with this conversation

TW: Can I have some dark Chocolate M&M's
ME: Yes you can have 5 or 6 of them
TW: can I have 10?
ME: NO
TW:Come on, I know you are a better mommy than that...

Really pitting my esteem as a mommy for a few extra M&M's...just for that I told her she could have none...suddenly 5-6 M&M's seemed like the perfect amount...

No comments: