Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Man eating Alligators...

Yep that's right we are going on VACATION.....

to the land of the man eating alligators...seriously in the past week 3 women have been attacked and killed by Alligators in FL. and that is where we are headed.

In case you haven't heard (which I would be mighty surprised since I am so freakin excited I tell everyone I meet I am going on vacation) we are going to Orlando - where we plan on spending 2 nights at the Nickelodeon Hotel - if I knew how to html I would make the word all nice and underlined so you could click right on it...but alas I am a computer moron (took me 10 minutes to figure out how to post a picture the other day) so here is the link http://www.nickhotel.com ...the overpriced, bad food Nickelodeon Hotel...but hey if I get a chance to meet Jimmy Neutron it will be worth the $200 a night stay...kids be damned - I picked the hotel with me in mind - do you know they have ginourmous water slides and a 3000 square foot arcade...me thinks mama is going to need some skeeball intervention.

We are also going to SEA-freakin'-WORLD - This I can't wait for - all the lovely marine mammals...seals and otters that can do tricks...and I am very intriqued as to why SEAworld has ponies pictured on their maps...My girls got maps of Seaworld for thier birthday -along with some spending money from their Nana...after perusing the map I asked both of them what hey wanted to see first - PWG stated the Flamingos...TW - the ponies...WHAT ponies...huh...so I looked at the map and sure enough a picture of a horse...so she wants to so see something we see almost everyday right down the road from our house - go figure.

So until I get back...have fun...be safe...and read some of my friends blogs...

No comments: