Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The perfect gift....

So for Christmas I got the Third Child a Website a Day calendar with the cavet that each day he send me the website listed...

He has almost faithfully sent me the webistes everyday...

the other day he sent me to Archie McPhee - Lotta - whatever you do do not click the link...I am not responsible for what you may buy...they have a whole section of Jesus stuff...

now THIS is my type of store...

I found the perfect gift for my sister (who has been to the Antartic twice...and got into a dueling match with a penguin - where she lost a glove)

That would be the AVENGING NARWHALE

Take that you mean little Penguin....

Myself - I am oddly drawn to THIS

1 comment:

MamaMaven said...

I don't know, who couldn't use a Nun Chucks http://www.mcphee.com/items/11580.html