Friday, February 09, 2007

TGIF!

I am sooooo ready for this week to be over...

This weekend the only thing on our calendar is a 3pm Birthday Party at McDonalds on Saturday that TW was invited ot...This is actually a biggie for us because it is the first time only ONE of the girls have been invited to a Birthday Party - those that have twins understand...singleton parents - wellllll? Still trying to decide who gets the pleasure of going to said party - either myself or the Third Child...It might wind up with best 2 out of 3 Quarter toss...

On to better things - the FUTURE MILF WEIGH-IN

(drumroll please)

I lost 1 lb this week

I'll take it - considering I drank half my weight in wine on Superbowl Sunday I wasn't expecting to loose anything

So that brings to total to 7 lbs

Apparently WW online liked that and gave me the following food for thought...

WAY TO GO! Congratulations for losing weight this week. We hope you're thrilled with the result. Here's a quote by Aristotle that we thought might strike a chord with you: "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit."

Keep practicing your excellence and have a great week.

5 comments:

MamaMaven said...

Congrats on the steady loss! Hope you get the right straw and can avoid going to the McD's party.

Even without twins it is hard when one gets invited to a party and the other doesn't, mine know enough of the same people that it happens quite a bit.

sillychick said...

Or maybe you get the right straw and GO to McDonalds...and drink wine from a McDs cup with that straw!

Way to go on the loss...you ROCK!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Congratulations on the loss! I slipped a bit on the alcohol this week too! Doesn't it feel good to finally be losing? Good luck next week!

thailandchani said...

Sounds like your weight loss is steady. Congrats!

Everyone has to break out and eat the Good Stuff occasionally. :)


Peace,

~Chani

Mom O Matic said...

I'm pretty sure wine has no points right? Or have I been doing it wrong ;)