Thursday, March 30, 2006

Losers in Love

So my hubby and I have a date this Friday and I have been e-mailing him places for us to go and eat...

so in my e-mails I have been writing BTW this and that at the end...

finally after the 3 or 4th e-mail he emails me - what does BTW mean...

I married someone who is as big a loser as myself...

this is exactly why we still have dial-up...

BTW - we have also been having an arguement over who the horse in Dave the Barbarian sounds like....(btw according to imb.com - it is Christopher Walken - I stand victorious!!!!)

yes it is a wonder freaks like us find each other...

1 comment:

Builder Mama said...

So I guess he didn't ask you WTF BTW stands for....

Hope you guys have fun tomorrow night! Let me know how dinner is, I've been dying to go there.

Liz