Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pet Peeves

  • People who don't know how to use a turn signal...
  • People who don't know how to YIELD - this is my A #1 pet peeve - I hate it when they get to the bottom of the ramp and stop...just freakin stop - umm moronic idiots...see ahead of you that is called blacktop - you keep going and gradually merge on over...
  • People who turn around in my driveway...just because it is the first house on the street...especially when I am working in my yard - Mofo's - I want to install a tire strip and charge people a buck to use my driveway as their turnaround... I could quit working on the money made from that puppy...
  • People who REFUSE to wear their correct size and have flubber rolling out from under shirts or over pant tops...EWWWWWWW EWWWWWW
  • Cameltoes
  • and the reverse - when men wear their pants so tight or hiked up you can see which way they lean...KWIM....
  • Old women with tattoos on their boobs
  • People who ask for my opinion then tell me I am wrong...umm MFer it's my OPINION it can't be freakin wrong
  • My supervisor

No comments: