Friday, April 28, 2006

Pupation....

My girls could not be more different...

well they could be more different one could have a penis...

Anyway -
Pantywad girl is my tomboy girlie girl - she loves to wear dresses and skirts, dressing up in our 101 princess dresses is one of her favorite pastimes (however she balks at fancy shoes, crowns, jewelry, etc..)...she also loves to dig in the dirt, tackle the playdoh and play with all sorts of bugs...she is also the queen of the Temper Tantrums

Toothless Wonder is the exact opposite of PWG in almost every demenor...she only wears leggings and shirts and she loves all the jewelry, fancy shoes, crowns that her sister won't touch...
  • Tanget - the other day while I was trying to sleep in the girls asked me if they could dress-up - sure go right ahead just stop bothering mommy when she is trying to get some zzz's - so when I finally opened an eye I spot PWG all gussied up in a Tinkerbell dress waving one of our 1001 wands around...TW is naked except for fancy shoes, a crown and a necklace...I ask her what she is doing - response "I am a naked princess"...oh yeah the boys are just going to love you...

anyway backing off the tanget - TW hates to get dirty - she won't help in the gardening, she balks if she gets a little bit of marker on her...everything has to be perfect - you know the type...

Well last week she discovered something...Catapillers...the black fuzzy ones...she has become besotted with them...

We are now the proud owners of FOUR caterpillers - and their names are

Caterpiller Fountian

Caterpiller Door

Caterpiller Water

Caterpiller Grass

and yes the full name does inclue the word Caterpiller because gosh forbid you call Caterpiller Door just plain Door...that doesn't fly with TW...

The thing is ... three of them are now pupating...all snuggled in their cocoons...liquifing thier bodies and reconstructing it it a big ass moth...

all in my garage...

I guess it could be worse I could have Pupation going on in my home...

No comments: