Thursday, November 01, 2007

Holy Crap...

I freakin did it - I wrote HTML code...see that new little thing above my MILF badge (which thankfully hasn't been taken away...I'm on a little MILF break right now...a little diet intolerance...but come the holidays I am going to be trying the Wii diet...so I'll be back in MILF form) that is my NaBloPoMo badge...which they didn't give me something nice to just paste it - I had to figure out how to write the HTML code...

go me...go me...do the cabbage patch..do the running man...do the lawn sprinkler....

ok - I am all signed up and ready to go...

Go WHERE???

well I took Aimee's invitation and joined NaBloPoMo

Huh - what the?

NaBloPoMo = National Blog Posting Month

So for the ENTIRE month of November I am going to try and do my best to post every day...

Note DO MY BEST is in bold...cause I can try...but I may not succeed...

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I love it!

Very good.

Now... Off to find you on NaBlow.

Christine said...

It's great! I need someone to fix mine up...I played with it one day and it needs attention. Blech. Found you at nablopomo.