Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunday morning....

man this posting every day is going to be hard...

but let's see thanks to NaBloPoMo I have a topic - THANKFUL

so what am I thankful for...

1 - I am thankful that both TC and I have good stable jobs that allow us not to have to sweat about how we are going to pay our bills and we don't have to decide what is more important - food or electricity...for this we are truely blessed. So for those who have the same thing to be Thankful for....please make a donation to your local food bank...not just during the holidays...but 6 months from now as well

2 - I am thankful that we were able to have children so easily, when I know others cannot...and I am thankful that even though my daughters were preemies they sailed right through NICU without any major problems and continue to this day to be healthy. So for those who have the same thing to be Thankful for...think about making a donation to St. Judes or Childrens Miracle Network

3 - I am thankful that I have such great friends...both IRL and my PIMS. Be sure to give your friends a shout-out this week and let them know how much they mean to you

No comments: