Tuesday, November 06, 2007

SQUIRTMAN - Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Apparently one good thing about having kids and being forced to watch hands with eyes or a bunch of grown men "wiggling" around is that you miss a whole period of time...

I was looking for something else on Youtube and came across a bunch of videos dubbed "Peanut Butter Jelly"

Apparently it is a song that has a dance to it ala...the electric slide but not so "groupy"

I am glad I "missed the boat"... although it does seem like a lot of people landed squarely on it and recorded it for, well...Posterity? I am a little confused with some of the videos where people are dressed up as bananas while doing the PBJ dance?

But I do have to say watching this particular video makes me realize just how happy I am to be married if this is what is available in the single scene...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTF?! I have never seen the show but my SIL is a fan of "Family Guy" and the whole peanut butter/jelly/banana has something to do with that show. Who knows.

Love seeing the daily posts!!!