Monday, January 08, 2007

Lick-a-stick


nooooooo not that stick...

This weekend I let TW and PWG go in their candy jar for a treat - PWG found a Lick a stick Fun Dip packet and proceeded to tear into it.

For those of you were Fun Dip deprived in the 80's let me tell you all about this treat - first it comes with a short white oblong object - about the size of my thumb - and anywhere from 1 to 3 packets of flavored sugar crap. The object is to lick the stick - Dip it into the sugar mixture and then Lick or suck it off. This was one of my favorite candies as a child - which is apparent in the size of my ass and the fact that many of years of licking and sucking practice of the Fun Dip I became the champion Jello sucker of York college (such a proud moment)...

anyway as my child was greedly getting all hyped up on sugar I thought to myself why can't they make a diet Fun Dip...

Hear me out here...

The stick could be made of Dark Chocolate - which you are suppose to eat everyday anyway - think I am kidding - check this news out...A Dark Chocolate A Day...

and the powdered sugar stuff could be made out of some type of flavored Fibersure product...

So not only are you getting a treat without 1000 calories- your heart and colon will thank you for it....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fun dip is already low calorie, only 50 a serving