Friday, October 05, 2007

A Senseo Sensation

I enjoy perusing peoples blogs…especially the crafty ones

While perusing my friend, Jimmi's blog (hi Jimmi) I came across a chance to complete a survey and possibly receive a Senseo Coffee maker

Now since she had done it and actually received the Senseo Coffee maker I figured I would give it a whirl…

I went HERE and filled out the survey

A few days later I got a confirmation e-mail in my box…followed the link – paid $15 to Sara Lee Corp. and a few days ago this showed up on my doorstep… (well mine is black)


HEAVEN…..

I pulled it out of the box, flushed the system and tried it out – YIPEE…..YAHOO

See come November I become a hunting Widow…I no longer get to sleep in on Sat and Sunday mornings and when I stumble down the stairs there is no fresh brewed coffee waiting for me…and a momma without coffee is not a happy momma…

And I know you are saying – just make a pot yourself…but nay there are but two things in this world I haven’t quite mastered in the kitchen…

  • Brewing a pot of coffee
  • Making pancakes (sad isn’t it…I follow the freaking directions and they still come out bad – either to thick or to thin…TC on the other hand makes them just right)

I have had my eye on one of these single serve coffee machines for awhile…but the price had turned me off being that I would just be using it for myself. But for $15….hey worth a try…

FAB-U-LOUS…..(ok when you read this word have it sound like a Gay Man in your head)

Decent cup of fast coffee = happy momma…

Now to work on Senseo to offer some more flavored coffee and maybe some Chai Tea pods…

2 comments:

Tree said...

You have tempted me to go there! What flavor does it come in?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you got one, too!!!