Friday, October 19, 2007

What a lot of anger at a boy and alcohol can do…

Yesterday I celebrated my 10 year anniversary with TC…I am sure some of you are wondering how we met…

I was but a mere freshman in college and I had gone to a mixer between my sorority and a fraternity…That night I was VERY pissed off – you see because most guys are A-holes – I had been seeing a boy on and off for a few months when we first met he told me he had a girlfriend and I told him I wasn’t into relationship wrecking so I told him we could be “friends” – so about 3 weeks of being a “friends” he tells me he broke up with his girlfriend so we then turned our relationship up a notch…{Note to you single gals – think twice before becoming involved with someone nicknamed “Spanky”} after 3 weeks I learn that he hadn’t broken it off with his girlfriend and had decided to transfer to be with her so I was NOT in a good mood, in fact I was Hella-pissed

Because I was not in a good mood I decided to imbibe some alcohol to “soothe my nerves” – I drank enough to be considered oh drunk but not to far gone as to swallow goldfish, like some of my other sorority sisters…

After the mixer a FRAT BOY took a bunch of us to another party – my sorority sisters were very drunk and singing “I want to be a cowgirl” at the top of their lungs – I was a bit tipsy but no where near as far gone as they were so I moved to the front of the pack and said to the FRAT BOY I don’t want to be associated with them…on to the party, the FRAT BOY and I started talking and then we started dancing and then we started kissing and then the cops showed up so we all dispersed…

FRAT BOY invited me back to his room and well…..(don’t judge – it was the first time I had done anything like that so quickly…) well the next morning I went home and FRAT BOY came by to visit a few times during that week but I wasn’t really interested since I basically just wanted to ‘use’ him and toss him aside since that is the way I felt the A-HOLE guy I dumped did to me…Anyway the next weekend I met a boy who I ended up dating for a year…

Fast forward to my junior year – I had broken up with my boyfriend that summer and was raring to have fun and party away…well FRAT BOY had spent the previous semester in Army reserve training and he saw me from across the campus and came over to talk with me…I was nice and talked to him for a little while – well over the next 2 weeks I noticed where ever I was he seemed to be there (small campus) too….

Well I ended up going to one of his fraternity parties about 3 weeks into the semester looking for some friends of mine – the friends weren’t there but he saw me and offered me a beer so I said OK (cause really what college co-ed is going to turn down free beer) but I had to go to the bar to see if my friends were there so he walked me to the bar – my friends were there but thought I had come with FRAT BOY so they left without me…

so FRAT BOY said he would walk me home, when we are almost to my house he asks if I want to come to his place – OH I WENT OFF ON HIM – I accused him if stalking me and said the only reason he wanted me to come back to his place was for ‘some action’ and that I might have been stupid once but I have wised up….well he took offense and said he really liked me and just wanted to talk more and get to know me (gee, since we didn’t really do that the first time around)….so I went back to his place and talked all night long…we have been together ever since….and oh it took a loooooooooooooooooooooong while before he saw ‘action’ a second-time round….

As far as my daughters will know – we met at some very nice, no alcohol allowed party at college and were chaperoned on every date until our wedding night :)

For our 10th anniversary we went to out to see a great comedian – Robert Schimmel Who during his act had a bit about Merkins…oh sweat mother of Merkin…there are some strange strange jobs out there…

What do you do for a living?

Oh I make Beaver Covers…

Now if there were to make them out of say…fruit roll-ups then I could sort of see the value of them…cause for your partner they could have a tasty little snack while making you well….


P.S. - it doesn't matter if I am 33 years old...it doesn't matter if I have 2 kids...it doesn't matter if it is MY house....it doesn't matter if I am tipsy - I am still not doing the deed with my mother in the next room....

No comments: